With our championship winning BBQ and professional quality BBQ catering, we want to put Denver on the BBQ map—there is no reason why it shouldn’t be.
With your help and support, we will do that!
- 5280 – Best Barbecue: Top of the Town Awards, 2021
- 5280 – Adrian Miller: One of the Best BBQ Joins in CO, 2021
- TravelPulse – Best BBQ in Colorado, 2021
- Westword – Denver’s Best Chicken Wings, 2019
- Eater – One of Denver’s Essential BBQ Restaurants, 2019
- Big 7 – Top 50 BBQ places in USA, 2019
- Trip Advisor – #1 out of 213 Restaurants in Westminster, 2019
- Food & Wine – GQue is Stop Worthy BBQ in Colorado, 2018
- Insider – 9th Best Onion Rings in the Country, 2018
- Thrillist – The Essential Denver BBQ Guide, 2018
- Westword – Denver’s Best Barbeque, 2018
- Eater Denver – Denver’s most Underrated Restaurant, 2018
- Trip Advisor – #1 out of 194 Restaurants in Westminster CO, 2018
- Taste of Home – Best BBQ in every state – Colorado, 2018
- National BBQ News – Best of the Best BBQ Restaurants in America, 2017
- Zagat – Must try BBQ Spot Around Denver, 2017
- Westword – One of the Best BBQ joints in Denver, 2017
- Chowhound – 50 States, 50 Amazing Barbecue Joints, 2017
- Eater Denver – One of Denver’s Essential BBQ Restaurants, 2017
- MSN – Top 35 Rib Joints in America, 2017
- Trip Advisor – #1 out of 189 Restaurants in Westminster CO, 2017
- 5280 Magazine – Denver’s Best Sausage, 2016
- Westword – Brisket & Ribs named top 100 food items in Denver, 2016
- Westword – Best Smoked Wings in Denver, 2016
- Zagat – The Carolina Sandwich is one of the 11 Must Try Sandwiches in Denver, 2016
- Eater Denver – One of Denver’s Essential BBQ Restaurants, 2016
- Westword – One of the best BBQ joints in Denver, 2016
- Zagat – Denver’s Hottest New Restaurants, 2015
In 2013 and 2014, under the team name of GQue, we competed in as many professional KCBS BBQ contests as we could compete in. Our accomplishments during that time include:
- Rocky Mountain BBQ Association’s Team of the Year Award – The top honor for any Competitive BBQ team in our time zone.
- Inducted into the RMBBQA Hall of Fame
- We won Grand Champion, Reserve Grand Champion or 3rd overall in 69% of the contests we cooked – a ratio that’s right up there with the top 3 teams in the country.
- Finished in the top 1% nationally in all 5 categories finishing as high as 6th in Brisket – not too shabby for a team from Colorado on the national scale.
- Winning Rocky Mountain BBQ Association’s award for Top Brisket Cook & Top Pork Cook
- Perfect Scores In Chicken, Pork, Brisket & 700 Pin
- Won the United States’ third-largest BBQ contest
- Countless top-10 placements for our Chicken, Ribs, Pork and Brisket – we also won a perfect score for Dessert and 1st place category wins for Sauce, Side Item & Anything Goes.